What set of plugins do you use?
A want to create optimal plugins pack and I want to use community experience.
RE: What set of plugins do you use? - Added by Jason Messmer about 13 years ago
I use the following plug-ins:
RE: What set of plugins do you use? - Added by Eric Davis about 13 years ago
I'm probably a bit biased but these are what I have installed:
- Bulk Time Entry
- Customer plugin
- Google Analytics plugin
- Invoice plugin
- Redmine Question plugin
- Download Counter
- Redmine Exception Handler plugin
- Redmine Graphs plugin
- Little Stream Software Design plugin
- Redmine My Widgets plugin
- Rate Plugin
- Redmine Schedules plugin
- Project Scores Plugin
- Stuff To Do Plugin
- Timesheet Plugin
I also have a few more under development but they are not public yet.
RE: What set of plugins do you use? - Added by Curtis Stewart about 13 years ago
This is what we have running (and testing).Currently
- My Calendar (Which is not being hosted anywhere that I can find now. but sure works well).
- ezFaq Plugin
- Redmine Question Plugin (allows us to set up parallel reviews and see who has answered. Color coding is great.)
- Charts Plugin
- Stuff To Do Plugin (our PM’s have been hoping for this for multi-project work)
- Redmine System Notification Plugin
- Timesheet Plugin (This is especially helpful in finding all of the issues I worked on, even if I am not currently the assigned person).