Filter tasks by parent task ID
- Add support for filtering tasks also by the parent task ID.
- It should support
- Any exact value (as entered).
- Empty/not empty (i.e. only subtasks or only top level parent tasks).
- Matching and NOT matching.
- The management in my company where I established the Redmine is multi-level.
- Higher level manager enters the overall task on the project, containing the list of feature requirements.
- Lower level manager makes a specification and plans the works by creating a lot of sub-tasks for the above entered parent task.
- The higher level manager needs the custom view of tasks on the project where only the top-level tasks are visible.