Bulk edit selected issues does not allow selection of blank values for custom fields
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I've added an "Attention" custom field for issues which is a "user" type that is not required (no user selected allowed). When I use the bulk edit feature, I cannot choose a blank value, but when editing a single issue I can choose a blank value for this field.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Bulk edit selected issues does not allow selection of blank values to Bulk edit selected issues does not allow selection of blank values for custom fields
- Category changed from UI to Custom fields
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 1.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r9349. You can now select "none" when updating a list/user/version non required custom field.