Defect #11292

I can not paste the screen shot.

Added by Vladimir Karandin over 7 years ago. Updated over 7 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:-
Target version:-
Resolution:Invalid Affected version:

Description

I can not paste the screen shot. What I do not proavilno?

!/home/v/Изображения/Снимок экрана от 2012-06-29 12:56:39.png!

plugin.PNG - some plugin to paste screenshot directly (15.6 KB) fangzheng (方正), 2012-07-02 12:03

History

#1 Updated by fangzheng (方正) over 7 years ago

Maybe you can try to upload the screenshot file(/home/v/xxx.png) as an attachment, and then use it like this:
!xxx.png!

#2 Updated by Vladimir Karandin over 7 years ago

fangzheng (方正) wrote:

Maybe you can try to upload the screenshot file(/home/v/xxx.png) as an attachment, and then use it like this:
!xxx.png!

Yes, but it is inconvenient. This question asked users who would like to be able to directly upload images from your computer

#3 Updated by Etienne Massip over 7 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)
  • Status changed from New to Closed
  • Resolution set to Invalid

There are already requests open about this, this is not a defect.

#4 Updated by Alex Shulgin over 7 years ago

Vladimir Karandin wrote:

fangzheng (方正) wrote:

Maybe you can try to upload the screenshot file(/home/v/xxx.png) as an attachment, and then use it like this:
!xxx.png!

Yes, but it is inconvenient. This question asked users who would like to be able to directly upload images from your computer

Are you suggesting that the use of \!/path/to/my/local/file.png\! syntax in wiki/issue note should trigger the file upload to the server?

If so, there's simply no way to do that: you need to upload the file to the server explicitly (using input element of type "file" and a form with "multipart/form-data" encoding type.)

#5 Updated by Vladimir Karandin over 7 years ago

Alex,
If suggesting that the use of \!/path/to/my/local/file.png\! syntax in wiki/issue note should trigger the file upload to the server
It would be interesting. But this is not possible.
Thank you.

#6 Updated by Alex Shulgin over 7 years ago

Vladimir Karandin wrote:

Alex,
If suggesting that the use of \!/path/to/my/local/file.png\! syntax in wiki/issue note should trigger the file upload to the server
It would be interesting. But this is not possible.

Ugh, this is what I've tried to tell you. What is your request really about then?

#7 Updated by fangzheng (方正) over 7 years ago

We use a plugin (which name I don't know...) to paste screenshot/image from clipboard directly like this. It will upload the file as "screenshot.png" automatically. (However, you still need to link the file manually like !screenshot.png!)
Maybe it'll meet your need...
some plugin to paste screenshot directly

#8 Updated by Vladimir Karandin over 7 years ago

Thank you for your participation in my problem

Thanks

Also available in: Atom PDF