Batch update of issues clears project path
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
The following just happened:
- opened project
- opened list of issues
- set filter to show all with status "Resolved on Dev"
- selected all issues, right clicked, batch set "% Done" to 100%
- list reloaded, but in root, not in project, so all issues of all projects with the given status where listed, of course I didn't realize at the time...
- selected all again and batch updated status to "Resolved on Test"
- made some other developers a bit angry and had to restore yesterday's backup of our Redmine system
I have done this procedure before but never noticed this behaviour. Has anybody else noticed it? Is it a configuration problem? Our setup is pretty basic, though...
We are using:
Environment: Redmine version 2.0.3.stable Ruby version 1.8.7 (x86_64-linux) Rails version 3.2.6 Environment production Database adapter PostgreSQL Redmine plugins: no plugin installed