Git: changesets aren't read after clear_changesets call
|Assignee:||Toshi MARUYAMA||% Done:|
Changesets aren't read after clear_changesets call at least in case of Git. The method clear_changesets clears all changesets but leaves extra_info in repositories table and therefore changesets aren't read after clear_changesets call.
The attached patch reset extra_info column of the affected repository in clear_changesets method.
#8 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA almost 9 years ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from clear extra_info in clear_changesets to Git: changesets aren't read after clear_changesets call
- Target version changed from 2.2.0 to 2.1.4
- Affected version (unused) set to 1.4.5
- Affected version set to 1.4.5