Negative start/due dates allowed
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Redmine allows a user to define a negative startdate without remarking an invalid date.
Redmine stores 0000-00-00 00:00:00 in the Datebase. If I try to edit this ticket afterwards, redmine complains about a invalid date.
This seems to be a bug in the datevalidation.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Negative start date allowed to Negative start/due dates allowed
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.3.0
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 2.2.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 2.2.0
Fixed in r11124.