migrate_from_trac.rake does not import Trac users, uses too short password
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I was testing migrate_from_trac.rake and found that it was not importing the user database from trac.
I substituted ".save" with ".save!" in a few places in the script and found this error:
Validation failed: Password is too short (minimum is 8 characters)
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9/gems/activerecord-3.2.13/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:264:in `block in save!'
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.9/gems/activerecord-3.2.13/lib/active_record/transactions.rb:313:in `block in with_transaction_returning_status'
/usr/local/www/redmine/lib/tasks/migrate_from_trac.rake:435:in `block in migrate'
Changing the default password for created users from 'trac'
to 'tracmigratetoredmine' fixed the problem.
See attached patch.
Related to: #14567
Fixed that Mantis/Trac users are not imported because of password too short (#14590).
#6 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from migrate_from_trac.rake does not import Trac users, uses too short a password to migrate_from_trac.rake does not import Trac users, uses too short password
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.3.4
I've fixed it r12163 using another approach, thanks for pointing this out.