Filter by custom field (only) doesn't work in REST API
cf_x: get issues with the given value for custom field with an ID of x. (Custom field must have 'used as a filter' checked.)
I tried to filter issues by custom field and initially I tried to put only this filter in the URL. I issued the following request on my Redmine instance:
The query above fetch all the issues on my instance, regardless of the custom field 24's value.
The query above works perfectly, filters by project and by custom field.
The REST is only working properly if there is a project filter together with the custom field filter, it doesn't work alone.
My field is marked with 'use as filter' only.
No data to display