The mail method should return a Mail::Message
|Assignee:||Florian Schwab||% Done:|
The overwritten mail method (ActionMailer::Base) in source:trunk/app/models/mailer.rb should return a Mail object instead of a symbol (the locale set/returned by set_language_if_valid) to be compliant with the original mail method.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 9 years ago
- Subject changed from The mail method should return a object of type Mail to The mail method should return a Mail::Message
- Category set to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Florian Schwab
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
The patch broke a test. I've fixed it and added a test in r12210, thanks.