Issue relations gantt rendering option is always saved as true
- browse to gantt view (global or project)
- deselect related issues gantt option and click apply
- view is now correctly modified
- click save to create a new query
- the form will pickup the parameter so the related issues gantt option is already deselected (otherwise, deselect related issues gantt option)
- save the query
Expected: new custom query related issues gantt option unchecked
Seen: new custom query related issues gantt option checked
Considering the fact that this is tested code (specifically
QueriesControllerTest#test_create_project_query_from_gantt tests the use-case I use above) it makes sense to assume the error is encapsulated in the test because it doesn't fail.
I think this might be a problem with the correct passing of the
:draw_relations parameter, because that is fixed in the test and missing in the actual request (see log snippets).
Environment: Redmine version 2.3.3.devel.12228 Ruby version 2.0.0-p247 (2013-06-27) [i686-linux] Rails version 3.2.13 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 SCM: Subversion 1.6.17 Git 188.8.131.52 Filesystem Redmine plugins: no plugin installed