JS response support for #render_error
In ApplicationController#render_error, responding formats are HTML and REST API. It would helpful if render_error could respond with JS.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from render_error method for JS format to JS response support for #render_error
- Category changed from UI to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Added in r12855. The error is displayed with a simple JS alert().