Project.activities returns different types depending on context
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Project.active_activities, Project.all_activities and, ultimately, Project.activities return:
- a database relation if the activities on the project are untouched (through TimeEntryActivity.shared.active)
- an Array if some activities are overridden (through Project.system_activities_and_project_overrides).
This makes any calling code unable to make further operations on the results, and leads to errors that are hard to understand.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 6 years ago
- Category changed from Time tracking to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r12854, it now always returns a ActiveRecord::Relation.