Add percentage done of project's version to Version#index API response
On /app/views/versions/index.api.rsb did the trick.
This is something useful in my case because I developed some mercurial hooks to ensure that the version is completed before tagging the release.
Updated by Jan Niggemann (redmine.org team member) over 9 years ago
- Due date set to 2014-07-23
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
Jorge Sivil wrote:
I did this 8 months ago, and I don't see it in the new releases' changelog
Do I understand correctly: You posted a patch here on the trackers and are waiting for it to be included in a redmine release?
If so, please reference the issue number.
Updated by Mischa The Evil about 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Add percentage done on project's version to Add percentage done of project's version to Version#index API response
- Due date deleted (
- Category changed from Roadmap to REST API
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Resolution deleted (
The request of the OP is to add the version progress (as calculated by
Version#completed_percent) to the version
index action API response. This is not implemented yet (see source:/trunk/app/views/versions/index.api.rsb@13998).
Regarding the request: I think that if the property is added to the
index response, it should be included in the
show response also.