Access keys for previous (p)/next (n) links
This patch adds new access keys, 'p' for a previous issue link and 'n' for a next issue link.
With this, we can quickly move to a previous/next issue. Especially usuful when we look one after another a issue.
Updated by Go MAEDA over 8 years ago
Here's a new patch. Assigned 'p' and 'n' access keys to the following links.
- previous/next links of issues/show, activities/index, repositories/revision, gantt/show
- previous/next month links of calendar/show
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Access keys for previous/next issue links to Access keys for previous (p)/next (n) links
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.0.0
Patch committed in r13794, thanks!