Can't reorder activities after disabling activities on a project
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
- Add an activity item -> it appears in the bottom of the list.
- Try to move this last item one level up -> it doesn't move.
Moving the item directly to the top works. Then you can move it one level down and up. Only the last item won't move one level up.
#2 Updated by Zer Guz over 6 years ago
- This is happening in Administration -> Enumerations -> Activities (time tracking).
- The problem always happens for me after I add a new item. Trying this with the last item that you already have in this enumeration might not reproduce the problem.
- I tried with Firefox and IE: the problem happens in both.
#6 Updated by Zer Guz over 6 years ago
#7 Updated by Zer Guz over 6 years ago
Now I managed to reproduce the problem with 3.0.3 installed from the scratch (bitnami VM image with no previous data). It happens when you define a project with a custom set of activities (disable some activities).This is what I did:
- I set these activities in Administration -> Enumerations (in this order):
- Design (Active=OFF)
- Development (Active=ON)
- Create a project and set in Project -> Settings -> Activities:
- Design (Active=ON)
- Development (Active=OFF)
- Go back to Administration -> Enumerations.
- Add activity "Testing". It will be added at the end of the list.
- Move "Testing" one level up. Will not move. <- THIS IS THE PROBLEM
- Go again to the previous Project -> Settings -> Activities. Note that ii shows the order (Design, Testing, Development). IT SEEMS THAT MOVING THE ACTIVITIES IN ADMINISTRATION AFFECTS INSTEAD THE ORDER IN THIS PROJECT.
So it looks like 3.0.3 is affected too.
#12 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
This problem was indeed caused by overrides at projet level. It should be fixed in r14627.
If your positions are messed up (not sequential), this will be fixed after the first reodering.