Change textfield to textarea for "Exclude attachments by name"
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
Would it be possible to get the textbox changed to a textarea? It would be easeier to add attachment-names to such field
Change textfield to textarea for "Exclude attachments by name" (#19903).
Patch by Yuichi HARADA.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 7 years ago
- Category changed from Email receiving to Custom fields
Any possibility to get this implemented? Having to add new image-names to 40 different logo-signatures is pretty painful :-(
One new feature that would make this an easy task for the user, would be to add an image to the exclusion-list via the issue itself for administrators.
- File email@example.com added
- Category changed from Custom fields to Email receiving
The category for this issue should be "Email receiving".
I changed "Exclude attachments by name" to textarea.
I attached a patch.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
:maxlength => 60 for the textarea should be removed. 60 character is too short, and the similar fields such as "Allowed extensions" and "Disallowed extensions" don't have such a limitation.
I have updated the patch.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the patch with a slight change. Thank you.
- Related to Feature #32085: Allow newline as a separator in "Allowed extensions", "Disallowed extensions", "Exclude attachments by name" field in Administration added
Also available in: Atom