Link Category in the issue page to all open issues from that project with the same category
|Target version:||Candidate for next major release|
The attached patch makes the category attribute from the issue page linkable to all open issues from that project (and subprojects) that have the same category (the same type of link exists in the summary report page)
This feature is an useful shortcut for users when you're on an issue and you want to view all other open issues.
#10 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 3 months ago
- File 0001-Render-category-in-issue-page-as-a-link-to-all-open-.patch added
- Description updated (diff)
Updated the patch in order to:
- apply cleanly on the current trunk
- remove the subproject filter
- add a test for this feature.
I still think that this feature is quite useful.