synchronize Textile and Markdown documents
The following contexts are maintained independently even though they share same contents.
- wiki page: RedmineTextFormattingTextile
- help HTML: source:trunk/public/help/en/wiki_syntax_detailed_textile.html
- wiki page: RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown
- help HTML: source:trunk/public/help/en/wiki_syntax_detailed_markdown.html
I'd like to propose the following procedure to maintain them.
#1 Updated by Hiroo Hayashi over 5 years ago
Please double check if I did not break anything.
The attached are help HTML files generated from the wiki pages above. Use them as help file, source:trunk/public/help/en/wiki_syntax_detailed_textile.html and source:trunk/public/help/en/wiki_syntax_detailed_markdown.html.
#3 Updated by Hiroo Hayashi about 5 years ago
- File wiki_syntax_detailed_markdown.html.patch added
Thank you for your checking.
If you see no problem, please commit HTML files on note 1.
BTW I made some additional minor fixes on RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown.
- use <strong> and <em> instead of <notextile>
- remove unnecessary line-breaks
The attached is the patch for the HTML file.