- Login: dumblob
- Registered on: 2015-02-22
- Last connection: 2016-07-29
- 22:23 Redmine Feature #23413: synchronize Textile and Markdown documents
- Hiroo Hayashi wrote:
> Please double check if I did not break anything.
I've checked them and both seem to be OK....
- 09:48 Redmine Feature #15520: Markdown formatting
- A new issue http://www.redmine.org/issues/20497 on Markdown with HTML is created. Fell free to add yourself to watchers.
- 09:47 Redmine Feature #20497 (Closed): Markdown formatting supporting HTML
- As discussed in #15520#note-16 currently HTML is disabled. This brings several *important issues* which need to be ad...
- 20:05 Redmine Feature #3660: Configurable subject of notification email for issue_add/issue_edit
I'm as well raising my hand for having customizable subjects.
- 15:28 Redmine Feature #15520: Markdown formatting
- > In my years of using Markdown, I've never felt the need for HTML. As this discussion itself illustrates, there is e...
- 09:13 Redmine Feature #15520: Markdown formatting
- > Well, there currently isn't an online equivalent of [[RedmineTextFormatting]] for Markdown syntax (yet). The refere...
- 09:15 Redmine Feature #16373: TextFormatting help for Markdown formatting
- In the discussion starting with http://www.redmine.org/issues/15520#note-11 there was a revelation of Redmine having ...
- 21:40 Redmine Feature #15520: Markdown formatting
- @dezhi Markdown documentation is completely missing. I'd recommend this interactive documentation http://agea.github....
- 13:52 Redmine Feature #3143: Add an 'Add Note' function to issue, to avoid optimistic-lock of issue' update when user just want to add a note
- I'd like to raise my hand for this as well. It's utterly important for our organization as it's by far the most frequ...
Also available in: Atom