Blank "Issue" field on the "Log time" from the "Spent time - Details" page for an issue
When I tried to log time from a "Spent time - Details" page (like https://example.com/projects/project-identifier/time_entries?issue_id=%7E12345 ), I clicked the "Log time" link, and I saw an entry form for spent time with blank "issue" field and an orphan time entry was created unexpectedly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Visit a list of issues under any project. (`/projects/project-identifier/issues`)
2. Visit an issue.
3. Click the "Log time" link.
4. Fill "Hours" field with a value `1`.
5. Choose any activity.
6. Click the "Create" button.
7. Then you'll see a list of spent time under the project.
8. Back to the issue.
9. Then you'll see a link like "Spent time: 1.00h".
10. Click the "Spent time: 1.00h" link.
11. Then you'll see a list of spent time for the issue. (`/projects/project-identifier/time_entries?issue_id=%7E123`)
12. Click the "Log time" link in the page.
An entry form is shown with a "Issue" field filled with a value like `123` (or any issue number.)
An entry form is shown with a blank "Issue" field. There is no issue number.
Confrimed versions with unexpected behavior:
- Redmine 3.4.2
- Redmine 3.4.1
- Redmine 3.3.0
At the step 12, the link URL is generated for the project itself, like: `/projects/project-identifier/time_entries/new`.
Confirmed versions with expected behavior:
- Redmine 3.2.0
At the step 12, the link URL is generated for the project itself, like: `/issues/123/time_entries/new`.