Use number input field instead of text input for Gantt months field
A small UX improvement is to use a number input instead of the classic input for the Gantt months field.
- users can select the number of months using the mouse or/and mouse wheel
- it validates the field value client side
- on mobile devices, the numeric keyboard is shown
- File firstname.lastname@example.org added
- File email@example.com added
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Thank you for the interesting patch. But I found that the input#months field is too wide in Firefox. Could you add some CSS to adjust the width to your patch?
Firefox: input#months is too wide
Chrome: no problem.