"Name" field in the 'edit version' form has no "maxlength"
- Edit a version (project settings -> versions -> "Edit" some version in the list)
- try to input a long "name" in the form (>60 characters)
- click "Save"
- A request is sent to the server; as the result, the form complains about "Name is too long (maximum is 60 characters)".
<input> tag for version name should have attribute
maxlength set to "60". Then the content of that field will naturally be limited to 60 characters.
I attach a patch for this (created on trunk r17016).
Updated by Vasili Korol over 5 years ago
Sorry, the first patch i attached was created in the wrong folder (and thus contains wrong path to the modified file).
I now attach the corrected patch, created from the root folder of the Redmine repo.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 5 years ago
- Target version set to 4.1.0
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed