Redmine reference with version info
I was generated Redmine reference with version infomation. See below.
This was generated by only executing `$ bundle exec rake yard`. We can see codes here .
- Add new yard template
- Add redmine version info
- git checkout <ver>
- yard doc --no-output && mv .yardoc .yardoc.<ver> # generate only .yardoc
- Repeat 1. and 2. with all tag
- yard diff .yardoc.<ver1> .yardoc.<ver2>
- Repeat 4. with all tag
- Reform all 4. and 5. result to redmine_changes.yml
- Fix yard rake task to use a new template
I want to publish either of the following to maintenance redmine plugins easily.
- redmine.github.io/redmine/<ver>/ # need to create gh-pages branch on Github mirror
- yardoc.redmine.jp/Redmine/<ver>/ # need to talk with @g_maeda san?