- Registered on: 2017-06-12
- Last connection: 2018-05-24
Reported issues: 5
- 03:26 Redmine Patch #28112: Ruby 2.5.0 don't pass csv_test.rb
- > Thank you for looking into this issue. Do you think we can fix this issue by changing Gemfile as follows?
- 05:34 Redmine Feature #28413 (New): Project Visibility class
- Currently, I can't find information whether redmine projects is public or private.
At least, I want to a.project.p...
- 04:44 Redmine Feature #27705: Gemify redmine plugins
- >> I think, it is difficult to find 2. by administrator if only return.
> Can we raise exception if plugin name ...
- 04:41 Redmine Feature #28412 (New): Reject plugin same ID with registered one
- Redmine can register plugin same ID with registered one.
Currently, below problems exist.
- 02:06 Redmine Patch #28112: Ruby 2.5.0 don't pass csv_test.rb
- Above problem fixed by csv gem 1.0.1.
- 12:10 Redmine Patch #28112 (Closed): Ruby 2.5.0 don't pass csv_test.rb
- Ruby 2.5.0 at r17185 don't pass csv_test.rb:29....
- 16:16 Redmine Feature #27705: Gemify redmine plugins
- > +100
> "require initializer" is called twice. Is it correct?
> One is in this patch and another is i...
- 13:41 Redmine Feature #27705 (New): Gemify redmine plugins
- I want to install redmine plugins by adding gem name to Gemfile.local like "redmine_github_hook":https://github.com/k...
- 13:15 Redmine Patch #26139: Follow Gemfile's plugin loader as #24007
- oh...sorry to attach wrong patch.
hmm...I can see no alternative idea but to parse Redmine configuration on setting ...
- 06:36 Redmine Patch #24007: Change plugins directory through the configuration.yml file
- Is r16654 correct?
config_plugins_path.diff defines Redmine::Plugin.directory as "Absolute path to the directory wh...
Also available in: Atom