Update Redmine::Plugin document
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I want to more information to Redmine methods for plugin development.
As a trial, I created a patch to add below information to Redmine::Plugin.
- Add @since to each Redmine::Plugin methods
- Add reference to Plugin_Tutorial wiki and Redmine::Plugin#requires_redmine
- Add description to a few methods
I checked @since info with using yard diff(the result pasted below).
I will create patches to add @since information to Redmine methods after this tickets was closed.
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 4.0.0
I think the comment suggested by Sho is useful. However, I wonder if we can continuously update the comments in the future versions.
I would like Jean-Philippe to decide whether we can commit this change.
#4 Updated by Sho HASHIMOTO 27 days ago
I'll publish unofficial document.
Like below. This is auto generated table by using yard diff version1 version2 under redmine repository.