- Registered on: 2017-05-09
- Last connection: 2019-04-18
Reported issues: 27
- 07:06 Redmine Feature #31159: "Create and continue" button for custom fields
- After applying the patch:
When a custom field of Issues type is created by the "Create on Continue" button, it redir...
- 03:28 Redmine Patch #31110: Raise an exception if the plugin directory name differs from the plugin id
- I corrected the error message to include the directory name.
- 07:33 Redmine Patch #31131 (New): Fix CalendarsControllerTest#test_show failing at a specific timing
- CalendarsControllerTest#test_show failed when running test on 2019/4/1....
- 09:22 Redmine Patch #31079: Clean up login form with placeholders
- 09:01 Redmine Defect #31092: svn repo create command not working
- The problem could not be reproduced in my environment.
* Redmine 4.0.2
* Ruby 2.6.0
Would you be able t...
- 08:09 Redmine Patch #31110: Raise an exception if the plugin directory name differs from the plugin id
- I forgot to attach a patch：）
- 08:07 Redmine Patch #31110 (New): Raise an exception if the plugin directory name differs from the plugin id
- If the plugin directory name and the plugin id are not the same, the plugin will not work because the required files ...
- 07:16 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on comment/description using @user with autocomplete
- I attached a patch to which test code was added.
- 08:44 Redmine Patch #31053: Fix fixtures with incorrect value
- I confirmed that all tests were successful after applying the patch.
Also available in: Atom