The contextual navigation is not working erroneous
- Database manager version: MySQL 5.7.29
- Ruby version: 2.6.6-p146 (2020-03-31) [x86_64-linux]
- Rails version: 18.104.22.168
- Redmine version: 4.1.1.stable
The "« Previous" and "Next »" links found on any issue view are not working properly. While navigate, pressing previous or next, the issues counting is changing "randomly" and sometime the hole navigation disappears. I think this navigation is based on issues listing session or so but is not working as it should.
How to reproduce
- Go to the issues list for all projects.
- Click on an issue to view it, notice the pagination bar.
- In a separate tab, go to the issues list for a different project than issues from 2.
- Return back to the issue view from 2. and refresh - notice the pagination bar disappears.
#1 Updated by Vasili Korol over 2 years ago
I can confirm the disappearing of the issue navigation controls. The problem is reproduced by following the described steps.
The Redmine instance is running in Docker (official image):
Environment: Redmine version 4.1.1.stable Ruby version 2.6.6-p146 (2020-03-31) [x86_64-linux] Rails version 22.214.171.124 Environment production Database adapter PostgreSQL Mailer queue ActiveJob::QueueAdapters::AsyncAdapter Mailer delivery smtp SCM: Subversion 1.10.4 Mercurial 4.8.2 Bazaar 2.8.0 Git 2.20.1 Filesystem Redmine plugins: no plugin installed