copyImageFromClipboard function failed to generate a unique file name
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
The function copyImageFromClipboard is NOT generating unique file name but always uploading image.png.
I've confirmed the problem in chrome 99.0.4844.74, edge 100.0.1185.29, firefox 98.0.2.
This is our environment.
Redmine version 4.2.5.stable
Ruby version 2.6.9-p207 (2021-11-24) [x86_64-linux-musl]
Rails version 184.108.40.206
Database adapter PostgreSQL
Mailer queue ActiveJob::QueueAdapters::AsyncAdapter
Mailer delivery smtp
Thank you very much for your support.
Fix that copy paste image from clipboard fails to generate a unique file name (#36887).
- Copied from Patch #36817: copyImageFromClipboard function targets the first file input of the page and may conflict with other plugins added
I am sorry Marius BALTEANU. Maybe I shouldn't have copied #36817 with the target version and the assignee. Please let me know if I should create a new issue from scratch.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- File 0001-Fix-copyImageFromClipboard-function-failed-to-genera.patch added
Simon, thanks for reporting this! Can you test the attached fix?
- File deleted (
Awesome!! It works, thank you so much for the quick fix.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Related to Defect #36911: Clipboard copy is broken after upgrade to 4.2.5 or 5.0.0 from 4.2.3 added
- Related to deleted (Defect #36911: Clipboard copy is broken after upgrade to 4.2.5 or 5.0.0 from 4.2.3)
- Duplicated by Defect #36911: Clipboard copy is broken after upgrade to 4.2.5 or 5.0.0 from 4.2.3 added
- Related to Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem added
Merged to stable branches, but I will keep this open for a few days, I would like to try add a system test.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I didn't find a way to add a test for this, any help is welcome.
Also available in: Atom