Editing/deleting cross-projects custom query mistakenly redirects to "All issues" page
|Assignee:||Jean-Baptiste Barth||% Done:|
If I delete a custom query, the project menu dissapears until I navigate to another page and back again (browser refresh does not work).
#2 Updated by S Reid over 12 years ago
It seems to be related to issue #4072.
I create a new custom query (e.g. status == open, version != backlog) without ticking "for all projects" and save it. Then edit it, enable "for all projects" and save it again.
When I delete this query the project tabs disappear.
As before using Redmine 0.8.4, which I understand includes the required Rails version. Database is MySQL.
#5 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Delete custom query / project menu. to Editing/deleting cross-projects custom query mistakenly redirects to "All issues" page
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jean-Baptiste Barth
- Affected version (unused) changed from 0.8.4 to devel
- Affected version deleted (
I can reproduce on trunk. If you delete a cross-project object (a custom query for all projects), you're redirected back to the cross-project version of "/issues" instead of the project where you clicked on the "delete" action. Same if you edit a custom query with "for all projects" checked.
I'll try to fix that when I have the time, shouldn't be that hard. If anyone else wants to propose a patch with tests, you're welcome.