Wiki names can't have periods in them
Related to the other bug on project names, I set the project's wiki start page to be "www.mysite.com". When
I clicked on the Wiki link in that project's menu it showed that the page name had been changed to "Www.mysite.com"
(notice the first letter being upper-case). Then when I tried to save the page it gave an error message saying that
the page could not be found. As soon as I changed the project's wiki start page to "WwwMysiteCom" it all
magiclaly worked again.
Please either make the wiki start page field not allow periods or make the wiki system allow them, right now one is
allowing them while the other is not.