Remove falsly applied chrome on revision links
Revision links inside commit messages have superfluous chrome applied in the issue display template. This is because the surrounding div, as well as the revision link have class
changeset and the CSS does not properly restrict the rules. An example can be seen on redmine.org on #5925.
The attached patch fixes the CSS. The patch is also available on github
Updated by Eric Davis about 13 years ago
- Category changed from Text formatting to UI
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
- Target version set to 1.0.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Committed in r3908. The border was so light I couldn't even see it on my main monitor.