|Assignee:||Etienne Massip||% Done:|
0.9.7 release is dedicated to fix this bug.
Supersedes #5344 and related to #4264.
0.9.7 is out and is a recommended security upgrade !
Is this solved now, with the update to 0.9.7?
- Assignee changed from Jean-Philippe Lang to Etienne Massip
Etienne, can you confirm the fix?
Ok, i confirm that the bug is gone on redmine's trunk with 0.9.7, so it's probably a http://coderay.rubychan.de side problem.
Waiting for an answer from Kornelius to be absolutely sure.
Response from Kornelius :
Found the problem: I was using the CodeRay 1.0 development branch, which
still has the bug. It overwrote my manual fix when I deployed it after
the 0.9.7 release :P
So : yes, this issue is fixed by Redmine's trunk !
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.1.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
Thanks, I'll merge it into 1.1-stable since it can be considered as a severe issue.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Merged in 1.1-stable in r4774.
Also available in: Atom