Similar functionality to #7412 (private issues) applied to Forums.
Updated by arthur me almost 12 years ago
- File private_messages.patch private_messages.patch added
(Initial post was here: http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/11436)Feature:
- Ability to create messages in forums which are private to some users
- Privacy is controlled by permission
- Permission is project specific
- Replies to a private message are private.
- Counts of topics, messages and replies should reflect users ability to see private messages.
- Should there be broader ACLs for these?
- What happens to replies if a message is made public? Do these replies become public as well?
- Should it be possible to create a reply that is private to a public message?
This patch is a crib of the private issue patch (#337) for messages. This is my first time dealing with ruby and redmine so please criticize the approach and style with that in mind- I'm aware that there's lots that I do not know here.
Updated by Jean-Jacques Mérillon over 11 years ago
I also very interested by Private forums
Updated by Bintintan Andrei over 11 years ago
Any idea when this will be available?
Updated by Dusko Vuksanovic about 10 years ago
Updated by Mischa The Evil over 9 years ago
- Related to Feature #4866: New permission: view forum added
Updated by Vinicius Ferreira almost 9 years ago