Defect #8641

Subissues is not created by REST API

Added by Nicolay Punin about 10 years ago. Updated almost 10 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:2011-06-17
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

100%

Category:REST API
Target version:-
Resolution:Invalid Affected version:1.2.0

Description

Subissues is not created by REST API

POST query:

<issue>
<subject>TEST PARENT ISSUE</subject>
<project_id>15304</project_id>
<parent_id>132725</parent_id>
<tracker_id>16</tracker_id>
<status_id>1</status_id>
</issue>

Redmine REST API returns this result:

HTTP/1.1 201 Created
Location: http://localhost:3000/issues/132852
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: application/xml; charset=utf-8
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 10:21:05 GMT
Server: WEBrick/1.3.1 (Ruby/1.8.7/2010-08-16)
X-Runtime: 215
Content-Length: 734
Cache-Control: no-cache
Set-Cookie: _redmine_session=SOME_CODE; path=/; HttpOnly


<issue>
<id>132852</id>
<project name="test.ru" id="15304"/>
<tracker name="some_tracker" id="16"/>
<status name="new" id="1"/>
<priority name="some priority" id="4"/>
<author name="ME" id="792"/>
<subject>TEST PARENT ISSUE</subject>
<description></description>
<start_date>2011-06-17</start_date>
<due_date></due_date>
<done_ratio>0</done_ratio>
<estimated_hours></estimated_hours>
<spent_hours>0.0</spent_hours>
<created_on>2011-06-17T14:21:05+04:00</created_on>
<updated_on>2011-06-17T14:21:05+04:00</updated_on>
</issue>

The issue was created, but it is not a subissue.

Problem was tested on 1.1/1.2 redmine stable versions.

History

#1 Updated by Nicolay Punin about 10 years ago

log information:

Processing IssuesController#create to xml (for 127.0.0.1 at 2011-06-17 14:21:05) [POST]
Parameters: {"format"=>"xml", "action"=>"create", "issue"=>{"project_id"=>"15304", "subject"=>"TEST PARENT ISSUE", "tracker_id"=>"16", "parent_id"=>"132725", "status_id"=>"1"}, "controller"=>"issues", "key"=>"my_key"}
Sending email notification to:
Rendering issues/show (created)
Completed in 215ms (View: 13, DB: 118) | 201 Created [http://localhost/issues.xml?key=my_key]

redmine works in production mode

#2 Updated by Alex Last about 10 years ago

subtasks are tested (among other things) with every Redmine Java API (http://code.google.com/p/redmine-java-api) automated build. works fine with the last Redmine 1.1. Not tested on 1.2 yet.

#3 Updated by Nicolay Punin about 10 years ago

I used Active Resource Library(http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_api_with_php). Maybe I did something wrong. I will try to use Java library and write about results.

#4 Updated by Alex Last about 10 years ago

I switched Redmine Java API to be tested with Redmine 1.2.1 (with every auto-build).

#5 Updated by Nicolay Punin about 10 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

it works! thanks )

I am using tag: <parent_id>132725</parent_id>

Right: <parent_issue_id>132725</parent_issue_id>

#6 Updated by Etienne Massip almost 10 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Resolution set to Invalid

Also available in: Atom PDF