- Registered on: 2010-12-11
- Last connection: 2012-03-08
Reported issues: 5
- 12:02 Redmine Feature #8900: Restful Web service: generate WADL
Redmine Java API is not suitable for my case, because in my redmine installation I have plugins enhancing default R...
- 23:16 Redmine Feature #8900: Restful Web service: generate WADL
- 1. No manaualy. Wadl generator library helps you. For example, http://rubydoc.info/gems/wadl_generator/0.1.2/WADL/Gen...
- 07:44 Redmine Feature #8900 (New): Restful Web service: generate WADL
- Redmine does not generate WADL for his Web Service
- 07:32 Redmine Defect #8641 (Resolved): Subissues is not created by REST API
- it works! thanks )
I am using tag: <parent_id>132725</parent_id>
- 20:34 Redmine Defect #8641: Subissues is not created by REST API
I used Active Resource Library(http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_api_with_php). Maybe I did somethi...
- 12:48 Redmine Defect #8641: Subissues is not created by REST API
- log information:
Processing IssuesController#create to xml (for 127.0.0.1 at 2011-06-17 14:21:05) [POST]
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #8641 (Closed): Subissues is not created by REST API
- Subissues is not created by REST API
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><issue>
- 13:17 Redmine Feature #8631 (New): History for users,versions, projects changes
- I am storing in projects(users, versions) custom fields too important information.
I need to story and view journa...
- 13:11 Redmine Feature #8630 (New): Journals in REST API
- I need to view journals information in REST API.
* search by create_on in journal
* search by custom_f...
- 11:32 Redmine Feature #8597: Missing groups related array in users.xml
- I need this feature too )
Also available in: Atom