Plugins Directory » Cmis for Redmine 2.x
|Registered on:||2013-03-04 (about 7 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 2.3.x|
Cmis plugin for branches 2.x of Redmine. No backwards compatibility enabled, if you need Cmis integration with Redmine 1.x, please check.-
This plugin enables a new project module that allows to upload documents on a Cmis compatible server.
Once the module is activated, a new project tab will appear, in which you'll be able to upload documents just as you used to do on Documents tab.
Documents uploaded via Cmis tab will be stored on the configured Cmis server, in PATH_BASE/project_name/category/document/attachment
The plugin relies on ActiveCmis ruby gem, written by xaop. You can read more about them on http://xaop.com/labs/
Last, but no least, this project was supported by Bonsai Meme. You can find them at http://www.bmeme.com
Tested against Alfresco Cmis Services
Upload documents from the new Cmis tab, just like you used to do on the original Documents tab¶
Access your uploaded documents via Cmis tab¶
You can also watch and share your documents via the configured CMS¶
- Install the activecmis gem, as described on
- Include activecmis and nokogiri gems in your Gemfile like this.-
gem 'active_cmis', '0.3.2'
- Unzip the plugin in your <tt>redmine/plugins/</tt> folder.
- Migrate database with rake <tt>db:migrate_plugins</tt>
- Once the plugin is installed, you must open the plugin configuration in Admin->Plugins_Configuration,
and configure your Cmis connection (url, repository Id, user/password and documents base path)
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x.