Plugins Directory » time logging app
|Registered on:||2017-01-11 (over 1 year ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x|
this redmine plugin adds a new menu entry and separate section to log and edit ones own spent time entries in one place, in a quick way.
- a mobile-app like interface
- powerful autocomplete that searches projects, issues and versions that accepts word fragments in any order
- lists spent time entries per day and allows to switch fast between days
- automatically skips weekends if there is no time entry
- time entry creation/edit/copy/delete
- a click into an empty search field suggests issues recently changed by the user
- link to an overview page that lists the total hours per day
- shows individual and general total spent time for issues and projects
- existing time entries can be used as a template
- a click on the logged hours or activity opens the redmine time entry view for the issue or project
- open issue/project button
this is the first release, please give feedback if something does not seem to work. you can create a github issue for that.
dowload a release or a zip file via github and unpack the archive.
alternatively you can clone the repository with "git clone https://github.com/Intera/redmine_time_logging_app.git".
- make sure that "enable rest web service" is activated in redmine under "Administration" -> "Settings" -> "Authentication"
- move the "redmine_time_logging_app" directory from the download to your redmine instance directory to "plugins/", so that it lies at "plugins/redmine_time_logging_app"
- on the command-line, change into the redmine instance directory and execute "bundle install"
- if that ran successful and the file system permissions are right, the plugin should now be installed
- restart redmine
- go into redmine under "Administration" -> "Plugins" to check that it is listed
Compatible with Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.