PluginCollapse » History » Version 1
Redmine Collapse plugin¶
Redmine Collapse is a plugin which transforms the default Redmine sidebar into a collapsible sidebar with additional tabs.
- Replaces the Redmine core's sidebar
- The default sidebar-content is available on the default Actions-tab
- An optional Projects-tab provides (nested) project-links of projects for which the current user has a role;
- on Redmine 0.8.0 project-links are pointing to project overviews
- on Redmine 0.8.1 project-links are pointing to the currently-watched views in the selected project (if available)
- Optionally, the core's project-selector drop-down menu can be hidden
- All the used strings can be centrally translated to every language (currently only English and Dutch are translated, for others stubs are provided)
This plugin requires at least Redmine 0.8.0 and is compatible with the Redmine 0.8-Stable branch.
1. Obtain the plugin by downloading the latest archive file attached to this page or from the upcoming website http://www.evil-dev.net.
2. Install the plugin as described here. This plugin doesn't require migration.
3. Login to your Redmine
Configuration¶This plugin can be configured under Administration -> Plugins -> Redmine Collapse plugin -> Configure. It provides the following implemented settings:
- Show the projects tab (default: yes)
- Hide the core project selector (default: no)
1. Download the latest archive file attached to this page or from the upcoming website http://www.evil-dev.net.
2. Unzip the file to your Redmine into the vendor/plugins directory
3. Restart your Redmine
1. Remove the directory
redmine_collapse from the plugin-directory ../vendor/plugins.
2. Restart Redmine.
Make sure that no plugin-assets remain available in ../public/plugin_assets/redmine_collapse.
Thanks goes out to the following people:
- Eric Davis, Little Stream Software (http://www.littlestreamsoftware.com)
- Provided skeleton for Redmine core patches (see lib/collapse_application_helper_patch.rb)
- Sebastian Kurfürst, Typo3 Development Team (http://www.typo3.org)
- Author of the Redmine core hacks, to implement this feature for Typo3-Forge, used as a base for this plugin
- Lalit Patel, (http://www.lalit.org)
This plugin is licensed under the GNU GPL v2. See LICENSE.txt and GPL.txt for details.
If you need help, would like to report a bug or would like to request a new feature you can contact the
maintainer at his upcoming website. Or, join the
#redmine-channel on the freenode IRC network and see if the maintainer is connected (with the nickname