PluginProjectScores » History » Version 1
Project Scores Plugin¶
A plugin that will let a user score a project on different criteria.
WARNING: This plugin is an Alpha release and should not be used on a production system.
- Projects can be scored based on user defined values
- Score groups can be setup to rank a project in different areas (e.g. Profitability, Fun)
- Total score for a project is calculated
Installation and Setup¶There are three ways to download it:
- Download the plugin. There are three supported ways:
- Downloading the latest archive file from Little Stream Software projects
- Checkout the source from Subversion
svn co svn://dev.littlestreamsoftware.com/redmine_project_scores_plugin/trunk redmine_project_scores_plugin
- Install it using Rail's plugin installer
script/plugin install svn://dev.littlestreamsoftware.com/redmine_project_scores_plugin/trunk
- Install the plugin as described here (this plugin does require migrations).
- Login to your Redmine install as an Administrator.
- Enable the "Score Module" permissions for your Roles.
- Add the "Score module" to the enabled modules for your project.
- The link to the plugin should appear on that project's navigation.