Rest api » History » Revision 19
« Previous |
| Next »
Javier Hernandez, 2010-11-09 10:02
Redmine exposes some of its data through a REST API. This API provides access and basic CRUD operations (create, update, delete) for the resources described below.
Most of the time, the API requires authentication. This is done via HTTP Basic authentication using the regular Redmine accounts. To enable this API-style authentication, check Enable REST API in Administration -> Settings -> Authentication.
At the time of writing, the API is only available in trunk (see r3310, r3313).
At the time of writing, the API is available in both the trunk and the stable-1.0 branch. See CheckingoutRedmine
- Stable - feature complete, no major changes planned
- Beta - usable for integrations with some bugs or missing minor functionality
- Alpha - major functionality in place, needs feedback from API users and integrators
- Prototype - very rough implementation, possible major breaking changes mid-version. Not recommended for integration
- Planned - planned in a future version, depending on developer availability
- Unplanned - no plans for an api in a near version.
|Issues||Beta||Usable with some bugs and rough edges.|
|Projects||Beta||Usable with some bugs and rough edges.|
|Wiki Pages||Planned 1.1|
|News||Prototype, Planned 1.1|| Prototype implementation for
|Boards||Unplanned||Forums. See Messages for actual threads and posts|
|Documents||Unplanned||Might be merged with Files|
|Journals||Unplanned||Issue notes and updates (history)|
|Query||Unplanned||Custom issue queries|
|WikiContents||Unplanned||History of a wiki page. May be merged into the main Wiki API|
Updated by Javier Hernandez over 12 years ago · 19 revisions locked