- Login: User27
- Registered on: 2014-04-16
- Last connection: 2022-08-09
- 22:35 Redmine Feature #33784: Updating Mercurial helper to work with Python3
- I manually added the patch above ("thank you Harald Klimach":https://www.redmine.org/issues/33784#note-1) with Redmin...
- 22:14 Redmine Defect #21210 (New): Issues and Spent Time of closed subprojects are included on the overview page, but are not included on the issues, gantt or spent time details/report pages
- If a project has closed subprojects, the overview page will show the total issues and spent time of all subprojects i...
- 15:32 Redmine Feature #1694: eMail reminder on ticket overdue
- MISSING FROM PATCH FILE: You must also define _overdue_ language entries in your _locale_:
- 22:02 Redmine Feature #1694: eMail reminder on ticket overdue
- Redmine 2.5.2 (probably older versions, too) supported a rake task to send email reminder to users:
- 22:18 Redmine Defect #18855: User with only Move Issue rights in the project can still create issues using mass copy!
- I made a small patch and destination projects are now only ones with _Add issue_ rights.
Unresolved: If the user d...
- 21:46 Redmine Defect #18855: User with only Move Issue rights in the project can still create issues using mass copy!
- I believe I have tracked down the problem.
Context menu _Copy_ calls the @bulk_edit@ function in *issues_controlle...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #18855 (Closed): User with only Move Issue rights in the project can still create issues using mass copy!
- I found this bug when I was trying to use a project with a list of issues as a template for other projects (process f...
- 15:13 Redmine Feature #18609 (New): Elevate to admin mode for authorized user instead of always working at admin level
- It would be nice to allow users that are "administrators" to work as a normal user unless they need to elevate to adm...
- 21:57 Redmine Feature #11253: Total time spent from subtasks on the issue list
- I'm using Redmine 2.5.1 and used "Henrik Leon's":http://www.redmine.org/users/39014 patch. I've uploaded my diff fil...
- 23:07 Redmine Help: RE: Change the word "Issues" to "Processes", How?
- h2. For those just seeing this post...
Be careful replacing the word __issue__ with __ticket__. The word __issue_...
Also available in: Atom