- Registered on: 2014-04-25
- Last connection: 2022-10-21
Reported issues: 2
- 16:02 Redmine Patch #36493: Update Polish translation
- There is a serious mistake in the translation - uppercase boolean values are inverted!...
- 14:33 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on issues and wiki pages using @user with autocomplete
- I think that the @:mention_users@ "Mention Users" permission was left behind (available in the Administration section...
- 16:51 Redmine Feature #36204 (New): Add links from roadmap and a specific version to files associated with a ve...
- I can see links from *Files* to *Versions* but not the other way around.
I was thinking about automatic submission...
- 17:55 Redmine Feature #30459: Switch edit/preview tabs with keyboard shortcuts
- Jonathan Cormier wrote:
> Tried this with Firefox 93.0 Linux, and ctrl-shift-p opens Firefox's private browsing. ct...
- 17:02 Redmine Defect #7293: Activity page displays wrong status of modified issues
- Hi, are there any plans to fix this upstream in versions 3.x?
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #25258: Field permissions ignored if the user and the group one belongs to share the same ...
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> 3.0.0 is indeed affected by this issue. This was already reported in #19569 and fixed in...
- 00:49 Redmine Defect #22193: Getting 404 on Ajax update_form.js request when changing tracker of new issue
- Philip Heise wrote:
> Did your report your issue/ fix to Debian?
I've just stumbled upon the bug and supplemented...
- 00:15 Redmine Defect #25258 (Closed): Field permissions ignored if the user and the group one belongs to share ...
- I've marked version 3.0.0 as the affected one because in Debian the package is versioned as 3.0~20140825, but the cod...
- 16:29 Redmine Defect #14752: h5 confuses wiki editor
- This seems to be a duplicate of issue #11789.
Also available in: Atom