- Registered on: 2014-06-20
- Last connection: 2017-01-23
Reported issues: 3
- I upgraded my Redmine from 2.4 to 3.3.1 (Windows) recently which worked without problems. Migrated database and plugi...
- 11:29 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
- Please make this more important. There are many tickets out there that aim at the same problem all over Redmine, yet ...
- 10:59 Redmine Feature #5523: Multi language custom field
Please make this more important. There are many tickets out there that aim at the same problem all over R...
- 11:37 Redmine Defect #17970: Wiki PDF export doesn't render macros
↑ Wiki-page ↑
↓ PDF export ↓
- 11:34 Redmine Defect #17970 (Closed): Wiki PDF export doesn't render macros
- This is something bugging me for quite some time now, but so far I haven't found a solution:
When you export a wik...
- 11:25 Redmine Feature #17238: Searching parsed wiki content - Cache option for Wiki pages
- On another note: If such a feature would be implemented this would also be the resolution to another problem:
- 10:36 Redmine Feature #3760: E-mail notifications for issue update/creation should include the attachments in t...
There is still high demand for that feature. Our company could need that feature greatly for the daily routine....
- 15:10 Redmine Feature #17289 (New): e-mail notification in case of ticket update - more options for opt-out
- Currently redmine allows to limit the amount of notification mails to be set in certain ways.
I suggest to add se...
- 10:05 Redmine Feature #17238 (New): Searching parsed wiki content - Cache option for Wiki pages
- I was wondering if it would be possible to modify the search to optionally search parsed wiki sites and not the raw s...
- 08:31 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- This feature would save me quite some time and thus be highly welcome.
We started the system in German but would ...
Also available in: Atom