- Registered on: 2014-09-24
- Last connection: 2018-10-15
Reported issues: 9
- 12:17 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
- Nice reature!
Why it`s not implemented in redmine core?
- 16:14 Redmine Feature #26575: Add update info at the bottom of the wiki page
I am trying to translate "label_x_revisions" in .yml and I have a question.
Why did you called this label "r...
- 09:46 Redmine Defect #980: "For all projects" custom queries
- Do we have any official position on this issue?
We need this feature too.
- 11:16 Redmine Defect #10134: Case insensitive search is not working with postgres 8.4 and umlauts
- I confirm this bug...
- 13:13 Redmine Feature #22802: Add the posibility to set/change the position of an issue in a version
- We also need this mechanism.
- 10:35 Redmine Feature #90: Show deleted wiki pages or wiki files on the activity
- I agree :)
- 12:15 Redmine Defect #20699: ldap error - not permitted to logon at this workstation
- I used this patch for auth_source_ldap to enable ldap authentification in my situation.
The idea is based on this de...
- 11:55 Redmine Patch #27790 (New): mercurial - fix double quotes in branch names
I have redmine 3.4.3 installation.
Redmine can`t handle mercurial branches with double quotes, it throws an ...
- 15:38 Redmine Defect #20699: ldap error - not permitted to logon at this workstation
- xuezhi li wrote:
> I had the same problem with you. Have you solved this problem without adding AD server to "userWo...
- 10:31 Redmine Defect #27505 (Closed): Cannot install nokogiri 1.7 on Windows Ruby 2.4
- I can`t install Redmine 3.4.3 with Ruby 2.4, because it needs nokogiri 1.7.2
nokogiri 1.7.2 has limitation:
Also available in: Atom