- Login: alonbl
- Registered on: 2008-05-31
- Last connection: 2012-08-20
- 20:00 Redmine Defect #2470: redmine with WebKit browsers
Maybe it is a browser fault...
Well... There is too many issues with browsers and Redmine... Eventhough ...
- 20:18 Redmine Defect #2470: redmine with WebKit browsers
- Robert Cerny wrote:
> Do we have a sample site to test this bug?
No... Sorry no public site.
But I use vanilla...
- 20:03 Redmine Defect #2470: redmine with WebKit browsers
1. Installed redmine-0.8.0 at server side.
2. Used "Arora-0.4":http://code.google.com/p/arora/ with "qt-webkit-4...
- 12:14 Redmine Defect #2470 (Closed): redmine with WebKit browsers
WebKit is one of the most promising open source html rendering engines.
Although using WebKit based brow...
- 23:37 Redmine Feature #549: Indicate issue dependencies in gantt
- Yes, I think that gantt is unusable if it does not indicate task dependencies.
Also, the gantt does not show tasks...
- 22:32 Redmine Feature #1131: Add support for alternate (non-LDAP) authentication
- This is simple, as I don't know ruby I cannot promis it is the best solution.
But you can have configuration option ...
- 22:23 Redmine Feature #846: Add "Watched by me" to issue filter
- Very important feature!
I cannot find my own list even in redmine site.
- 06:21 Redmine Defect #1904 (Closed): MIME headers are not fully correct
I noticed that gmail does not recognize redmine emails as directed to me.
This is due to the following h...
- I don't understand how it works for you.
I am also using 3.5.9 and never see the text editor. When I press update it...
Also available in: Atom