- Registered on: 2008-06-16
- Last connection: 2019-09-04
Reported issues: 49
- 10:01 Redmine Feature #32005 (New): Better Category Handling
- One of my central projects had become hard to manage so I split out about 25% of the functionality into a new project...
- 09:21 Redmine Defect #31840 (New): Sort by Parent does not work as expected
- When I include Parent as a column in issue queries, sorting on that column does not work as expected.
My version: ...
- 09:19 Redmine Feature #28471: Make "Subtasks" section headers a links to issue query
- Specofically whjen I am in the Roadmap I can jump from the simple list of issues in a target verson such as:
- 17:15 Redmine Feature #29715 (Resolved): Allow me to not copy attachments when copying issues
- Not sure how I missed this before - but the option is right there (if there are attachments) as documented in:
- 08:40 Redmine Defect #31413 (New): Copy Groups changes Project of Sub Tasks
- I really love the Copy feature to duplicate an issue and even more for a group of issues.
I have a...
- 14:06 Redmine Feature #29715 (Closed): Allow me to not copy attachments when copying issues
- I am really pleased with the current ability to copy issues, and in particular copy groups of issues where all the su...
- 09:23 Redmine Feature #2055: Assigned to list for parent project in issue filter missing users of child projects
- What are the odds that 10 years later:
# I am still on the same email address,
# The project is still alive and h...
- 07:44 Redmine Defect #29076 (New): Dont return to Parent Task on Submit
- If I create a SubTask on a Parent - the first time I save it I land not on my new task but back on the parent. Subseq...
- 07:36 Redmine Feature #28471: Make "Subtasks" section headers a links to issue query
- +1 - I would dearly love this.
- 16:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How We Use Redmine
- Actually I got tired of rewriting our patches for each new Redmine release and so we are back on Vanilla Redmine - ho...
Also available in: Atom