- Registered on: 2010-03-26
- Last connection: 2021-05-13
Reported issues: 15
- 14:30 Redmine Feature #29914: Migrate to Rails 6.1 with Zeitwerk autoloading
- Hello all,
I would like to offer you our help to speed up migration to Rails 6. If you are interested in, please c...
- 11:42 Redmine Plugins: RE: Easy Gantt Plugin
- Hello Ulrich,
please send me your production.log into firstname.lastname@example.org we will check it.
- 10:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade Redmine from 2.4.0.stable to The Latest Stable Release
- Hello John,
you can definitely use Redmine Upgrade and Installation Wizard as presented here:
- 10:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Approval Process Question
- Hello Ben,
we plan to create Redmine Approval Plugin which will work as a specific custom field. To explain our id...
- 10:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Need group to apply usability testing for redmine ios app
- Hello there,
we have just released FREE Redmine Mobile apps for iOS and Android. Please find it here: https://www....
- We implement Redmine and project management since 2007. We have gained many experience and met many challenges during...
- 12:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: Jira Integration Plugin
- Hello there are some zaps on Zapier.com for Redmine-Jira integration:
Have a look here: https://zapier.com/zapbook...
- 22:01 Redmine Help: RE: Attachments not working in redmine
maybe you find something here:
- 21:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine vs Planio vs Easyredmine
- Hello George,
just to correct you,
Easy Redmine is Open Source - purchasing the solution you get Source Code a...
- 21:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Project HR resource management
there is Resource Management for Easy Redmine:
Also available in: Atom