- Registered on: 2008-06-25
- Last connection: 2016-09-15
Reported issues: 7
- 15:03 Redmine Feature #1749: sub-projects view with tree in select box
- Thank you, it's already ok for my need, I've forgotten I've opened this issue.
BTW, thanks a lot for your work on ...
- 11:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: auto assigned user plugin
The plugin is now here: https://github.com/Eyepea/redmine_auto_assigned_user
- 14:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: auto assigned user plugin
- You must create your issue as Reporter, and you must assign an user as Manager in your project.
- 09:10 Redmine Feature #7276 (Resolved): Easily move Wiki site between projects
- This issue is a duplication of #5450.
- 09:10 Redmine Feature #5450: Move wiki page to other project
- 16:04 Redmine Feature #2624: Repository statistics should honour user-mapping
- I've just made my first plugin for Redmine: http://github.com/GMLudo/redmine_auto_assigned_user
If an user forget ...
- 10:29 Redmine Feature #6120 (Closed): keep autologin cookie with several web browsers
- With the revision r2778, only one autologin cookie is kept.
You should keep the tokens table clean or for the secu...
- 11:05 Redmine Patch #5441: Initialize TimeEntry attributes with params[:time_entry]
I valid this patch, it's useful with this plugin: http://github.com/delaitre/redmine_time_tracker
- 18:09 Redmine Defect #2719: Increase username length limit from 30 to 60
- +1 for this feature, it's useful if the e-mail = login.
The patch seems to work correctly on the 0.9 branch.
Also available in: Atom