Easily move Wiki site between projects
Mainly for admins and Managers
Warn and list links to sites in old project before move is done.
Nice2have: Convert these links so sites can be found (macro or full sub uri path)
- Use case
- we create projects that handle small off-shoots of a main project, decide we want to merge issues and wiki back in with the parent project.
- Create a wiki page by accident under a different project. Want to move it.
Enhancement: Warning shall also show all sites als clickable (for direct editing) where the site to be moved is refrenced.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
This issue is a duplication of #5450.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom